Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Addendum


You know what's funny? I'm supposed to be using this blog to discuss hysterical and enlightening dating stories, but I'm having way too much fun making fun of people.

Recall the man from the last post who wanted to know how to get my "attetion"? I looked at his profile today-- he is the incarnation of my Match nightmare. He has 2 kids and he lives in Florida. Florida!! I've already said my piece on the kid thing, but do you not see where it says I am looking for people 50 miles outside of Brooklyn? Dude, I'm rejecting guys who live in New Jersey! Whatever. I went on to find out that "I am adventures"; that he "went to college did not graduate"; and that he likes to escape the "havick" of the city. Uuuuuugh.

He did make me laugh out loud, though. Under the "last read" section of a Match profile, where you put what you're reading/recently read, this is what he wrote: "Im currently reading Persuader its by Lee Childs. The New York Times best seller is about an ex military cop who is the ultimate loner. He has no family, no commitment and no fear. Nothing except a strong sense of justice. Once he starts he cant quit" HAHAHA! Thanks for the book report, loser!

1 comment:

Liz said...

ahahahahaha... I LOVE the book report. especially because he sounds so smart. come on Abbie, give him a chance! he hates havick! what's not to love??