Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm Bored.

It's Friday. 2:51pm. My boss is off today. Whoever he left in charge as my "acting supervisor" is unknown to me. I've been surfing the 'net all day and am tired of that. I'm waiting till 3pm and then I run for it.

So. Yup. What's going on with all of you guys? No way. That's fascinating. Can all of my friends who have blogs please write on them, so I have something with which to procrastinate?? I suppose you might feel the same way about my blog, since it's been a week or so since my last post.

Well, I have nothing to report. In the last five days I've gotten 11 new emails and 10 new winks from Match men, but I'm not interested. I read all their emails and looked at their profiles. In my old life, I might have responded to one or two of them, but they didn't seem better than Joe, so I'm leaving it alone.

Joe. We have date #4 tonight. He also invited me to a wedding on July 4th, which is big. That may or not be date #5. It won't be #5 because my birthday is on Tuesday. If he's as good as I think he is, he will attempt to see me/take me out on my birthday. So the wedding will be date #6. Mine and Joe's wedding will be date #7. But I jest. Christ! Get me out of here!

Lesson of the day: I'm boring myself here. I might have to change the name of this blog if my non-dating streak continues. What can I write about. . . Trashy TV with the Law (ooh, I'd LOVE to write that one). What The Law Looked At On The Web Today. What the Law's Cats Do and Don't Do. The Law's Favorite Restaurants. The Law at Home.

3 comments:

Dee said...

I wish I was as bored as you, I arrested a mother and daughter Friday. The kid was 14 so my boss felt bad and let her go with an NTA/court date. Oh well. I am going to add to my blog so READ on monday!!! I actually need some advice!!!

grneyegrl said...

Topic for next bored day: the new Olympic swimsuit

Dee said...

Where have you been...Oh no Abbie is hearing wedding bells!!! Could it be!!! Call me Monday so we can catch up an do coffee..woman!!!!